Gral Medical Surgery Center is a reference center in private medicine in Romania, offering state-of-the-art technology, elite medical team, general surgery specialties – oncological and bariatric surgery, thoracic surgery, urological surgery, orthopedic surgery in a hospital setting safe and efficient with integrated diagnosis and treatment infrastructure.
● 2 operating rooms
● 8 ATI beds
● Blood transfusion unit
● 7 reserves with two beds each
o General surgery
o Thoracic surgery
- The Gral Surgery Center is the only center in Romania where oncology patients with lung metastases in stage IV neoplasms can now be operated on by Dr. Dan Mihail Nicolau, a primary care physician in thoracic surgery, using laser technology.
o Urological surgery (laparoscopic)
o Arthroscopic surgery, orthopedics and traumatology
o Thyroid surgery
o Biopsy under imaging guidance, percutaneous biopsy
o Oncological surgery
● of the breast, onco-gynecological and in digestive oncological surgery
● Implantable chamber – port-a-cath OncoFort Hospital
The medical team
- Dr. Dan Mihail Nicolau – primary physician of thoracic surgery, specialist in general surgery and certified researcher in cardiovascular surgery
- Dr. Gabriel Gogescu – general practitioner general surgery, skills in breast oncological surgery, onco-gynecological and digestive oncological surgery
- Dr. Victor Mirciulescu – primary urologist, doctor of medical sciences and scientific researcher
- Dr. Râșcu Mihai Ciprian – primary orthopedic-traumatologist, skills in arthroscopy and musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Dr. Claudiu Anghel – primary care general surgeon, skills in hepato-biliary-pancreatic surgery, oncological surgery and laparoscopic surgery
- Dr. Virginia Lazăr – primary obstetrician-gynecologist
- Dr. Vladimir Roșca – primary urologist
- Dr. Ahmad Alqadi – specialist in orthopedics-traumatology, skills in osteosynthesis, arthroplasty and acute trauma management
- Dr. Haneș Raluca – general surgery specialist
- Dr. Sorin Aldoescu – general practitioner general surgery, skills in oncological surgery, hepato-bilio-pancreatic surgery, laparoscopic surgery
- Dr. Sorin Petrea – general practitioner general surgery, skills in hepato-biliary-pancreatic surgery, oncological surgery and laparoscopic surgery
- Dr. Sandu Ionuț – primary care general surgeon with specialization in endocrine surgery
- Dr. Condrea Constanti n– primary doctor of plastic surgery and reconstructive microsurgery
- Dr. Brinzan Darius – urologist
- Dr. Dida Tiberiu – urologist
- Dr. Moldoveanu Cristian – primary urologist
- Dr. Bulai Cătălin – primary urologist
With 8 years of experience, the Gral Surgery Center has approached over time from some of the most difficult surgeries in the field of oncology to general non-oncological surgeries, orthopedics, traumatology, urology, breast surgery.
In the Gral Surgery Center, surgical interventions can be performed minimally invasively, laparoscopically or invasively (open field surgery).
Integration in the Gral Surgery Center: surgery isin close collaboration with the other specialties within Gral Medical, thus providing multidisciplinary medical services to patients and integrated medical support in complex cases. Our patients can benefit from all the services in one place, from consultations and analyzes to surgeries. (see service offer)
Standard surgery package: surgery, anesthesia, hospitalization according to standards, monitoring and medical supervision throughout the hospitalization, general purpose consumables.
#SafeGral – DEKRA Trusted Facility Certification certifies GRAL Medical Clinics as safe and reliable locations for patients on measures taken to prevent SARS-CoV-2 infection. Our patients can always come to our Clinics for tests, consultations or investigations with the confidence that the prevention and safety measures against the spread of Covid-19 are implemented according to the standards in force.
▪ Attention! One in two Romanians, according to statistics, postponed the visit to doctors for pandemics for tests, consultations and interventions for fear of COVID.
What you need to know before surgery?
▪ Only the doctor recommends surgery;
▪ There is a medical emergency – eg appendicitis, a hernia, gallstones, open fractures
▪ There is a medical recommendation for a biopsy
▪ The oncological intervention is in the treatment plan
- The diagnosis of the disease and the recommendation of the intervention is made by:
- medical consultation, laboratory analysis and imaging (see list of Gral Medical services)