Titamed’s bone plates are unique because of their combination of being reversible and compatible with locking and non-locking screws.
Trauma and reconstruction – GAMMA system
The GAMMA system is used for trauma and reconstructive surgery of the mandible. Simple, as well as complex fractures can easily be managed with this system.
All boneplates of the GAMMA series are reversible and compatible with locking and non-locking screws. This is a very unique feature: reversible & locking all-in-one. Our large boneplate rang allows the surgeon to choose the optimal boneplate design for each possible indication in the field of trauma en reconstructive surgery of the mandible.
- Mandibular trauma and fractures
- Condyle fracture
- Reconstruction mandible
- Innovative screw thread, created for an excellent grip on the bone.
- Uniquely designed and controlled screw/blade connections with a perfect self-retaining mechanism.
- Reversible and locking plate, reducing stock and handling time without compromising choice and variety.
- The screw/plate profile is made as low as possible to provide an optimal patient comfort. The perfect balance between a low profile height and superior strength, ensuring an optimal clinical outcome.
- Gradual color-coded devices for easy and comprehensive implant selection.
- Anatomical formed plate design
- Selftapping locking and non-locking type screws diameter 2.1 / 2.4 and 2.7 mm
- Boneplates profiles of 1.0 / 1.3 / 1.5 and 2.0 mm