Medprin is short for “Medical Printing”. Medprin specializes in research, development, and manufacturing of the high-end medical devices, with successful technology transformation of Class III implantable medical devices such as ReDura™, NeoDura™, and Recranio™, etc.. Products are available in more than 70 countries and regions and have benefited more than 200,000 patients.
„Corporate Vision is to become one of the global leaders in implantable medical device and to serve patients and physicians worldwide with outstanding products and impressive services.” (Medprin, Germany)
MEDPRIN offers you the following solutions:
- FDA approved degradable material poly-L-lactic acid (PLA)
- Widely applied in 60+ countries
- Outstanding efficacy and safety for the dural defect repair
- Biomimetic – Similar to native extracellular matrix (ECM), rapid repair and regeneration.
- Non-animal materials – Biomimetic-Synthetic-Absorbable Dural Substitute without increased risk of animal infection
- An absorbable dural repair patch made of novel composite material consists of synthetic material and gelatin
- Anti-Adhesion – Physical barrier between brain tissue and the skull
- Conformity – Softer & More Conformable. After hydration, NeoDura™ becomes transparent, blood vessels can be observed clearly
- Rapid Regeneration – Optimized for implant-tissue integration
- In place of traditional material
- Perfect for complicated cranio-maxillofacial restoration
- Novel Material – Polyether ether ketone(PEEK)
- Elastic modulus – Similar elastic modulus with native bone, ideal choice for bone replacement
- 3D Precisely Design – Customized shape and thickness; Perfect contour restoration
- CT/MRI friendly – Favorable for postoperative tracking
- Optional designs – Drainage hole, Notch, Bridge, Groove, Cranio Plug and Plate
- Recranio™ – perfect for complicated cranio-maxillofacial restoration
- 100% absorbable within 7-14 days
- Hemostasis in capillary, venous as well as small artery bleeding
- StypCel™ works when ligation or other conventional methods are impracticable or ineffective.
5. Immiseal™ Dural Sealant System