AYGÜN, one of Turkey’s leading companies in the field of Medical Industry, was established in 1988.
It manufactures Container Systems for Sterilization, Surgical Motor Systems, Medical Lighting Systems and Disposable Medical Systems in its facilities in Samsun Central Organized Industrial Zone. AYGÜN meets a significant part of the needs in Turkey with its continuous R&D studies and its increasing capacity. It offers its products manufactured in international standards to the world market with its high competitive power. It proves to be an expert organization with its integrated quality management systems.
Being a designer as well as being a manufacturer, AYGÜN constantly increases its patents with the product development studies it continues, while contributing to the professional development of new generations by acting like a school.
AYGUN offers you the following Surgical Motor Systems:
KARINCA Surgical Motor (ORTHOPEDICS – TRAUMA AND BALANCE AND KNEE PROSTHESIS), AYGUN
The Aygün Karınca 206 engine system is designed for orthopedic, cardiovascular and trauma surgery and is a battery-powered engine system.
- The shape of the equipment is of the pistol type with triggers
- It is equipped with detachable batteries, they are not autoclavable
- It has variable oscillation speed
- The cutting head can be rotated every 45 ° to facilitate use
- It has a blade detachment system by operating a single button
- Weight is 920 g
- Cleaning and sterilization standard: ISO 7
- The battery is not autoclavable, it is rechargeable, and the battery is Lithium-Ion
- It has the function of displaying the number of charges of the battery and the degree of
Works with batteries:
- High power
- The new generation of cutting technology
- New generation motorized surgical technology
- Li-ion technology
Dermatom ceramic blade:
• Offers a cutting life of up to 10 times longer than traditional steel blades
• Biocompatible ceramic material with zirconium oxide (Zr02)
• Not affected by chemicals
• Provides stability of measurements with Dermatom
: • Handpieces specially designed for different operating variations
• Small, medium and large head models provide precise cutting results in different areas
• Lightweight, cordless ergonomic battery-powered system provides mobility
• Quick, easy and safe blade replacement mechanism
• 10 levels for cutting thickness adjustment with 5 main levels and 5
intermediate levels for sensitive results
• High quality dermatome slides for accurate results
• Provides 40mm, 80mm and 120mm cutting width options for standard use
(With the help of the width reduction clamp, it allows cutting in special dimensions)
Green, yellow, and red lights indicate charge status.
The white light indicates that the engine is ready for operation.
The mechanical structure of the Dermatom Handpiece does not give users any restrictions on washing and disinfection.
The AYGÜN HSM-2 system combines innovative technology and aesthetics and highlights user comfort. High speed, high
torque and motor recognition which are the most requested features by surgeons, in combination with light and ergonomic hand tools prevent fatigue even after long hours of use. System parts can be easily removed and attached, which is an advantage when the surgeon needs to act quickly.
The AYGÜN HSM-2 system allows you to perform a large number of procedures with a small number of handpieces.
The motor recognition function adjusts the maximum speed and the parameters of the automatic torque when the handpiece is connected.
AYGÜN HSM-2 Mini Bone system, which combines the innovative technology and aesthetics, highlights the user comfort. High torque and motor recognition which are the most requested features by surgeons, in combination with ergonomic and light hand tools prevent fatigue even after long hours of surgery. System parts can easily be removed and attached, which is an advantage when the surgeon needs to act fast. AYGÜN HSM-2 Mini Bone system, is the one that lets you carry out a large number of procedures with a small number of handpieces.
Motor recognition feature adjusts maximum speed and torque parameters automatically when the handpiece is connected.
Other solutions offered by AYGUN: