The event of the year in E-Commerce & Digital Marketing: Conference, Expo, E-Commerce Awards Gala, Networking and Party with the industry elite
Where will GPeC SUMMIT October 30-31st take place?
BT Stup (Oct. 30th) & TNB (Oct. 31st), Bucharest
What awaits you at GPeC SUMMIT, October 30-31st
- October 30, BT Stup, Bucharest – Workshop with Martin Greif, SiteTuners – A Crash Course in Conversion Rate Optimization (only 20 places available!); The workshop is held in English without simultaneous translation.
- October 31st, National Theatre of Bucharest – GPeC Conference: 1 full day of conference about everything that is in trend in E-Commerce and Online Marketing, alongside with well established international and Romanian experts and 700+ C-Level participants;
- October 31st, National Theatre of Bucharest – GPeC Expo: Alongside GPeC Conference, the GPeC Expo takes place – the place where e-commerce service providers can present their solutions to online stores and get leads from them;
- October 31st, National Theatre of Bucharest – eCommerce Awards Gala, the 18th edition – the award ceremony of the most important companies in the Romanian Online Commerce together with the elite of the industry. The host of the festivity is Pavel Bartoș, and the TAXI band performs as opening act;
- October 31st, Aria TNB – GPeC Networking Party: The evening of October 31 brings you socialising opportunities, smiles and the joy of meeting (again) with the elite of the Digital market: 200+ representatives of the most important profile companies.
- On both days of GPeC SUMMIT you have dedicated coffee and networking breaks, so you can meet and interact with C-Level participants in the field.
9 reasons for you not to miss GPeC SUMMIT on October, 30th-31st
- You have access to some of the best international and Romanian speakers – expert practitioners with extensive professional background in the field;
- You learn, get inspired and leave with immediately applicable ideas – find out everything that is in trend in E-Commerce and Digital Marketing and the trends for the future;
- The content transmitted is designed to be useful to the audience – at GPeC you will not witness boring sales speeches;
- You get a mix of quintessential and detailed information – the GPeC Conference (October 31st) brings you the nitty-gritty, while the GPeC Workshop (October 30th) goes in-depth on Conversion Rate Optimization;
- You get to network at the highest level with 700+ participants – the structure of both days of GPeC SUMMIT is designed with enough breaks to facilitate networking, and the participants are C-Level representatives of the most important companies in E-Commerce, Retail and Digital;
- Get leads and contacts at GPeC Expo – whether you are an e-commerce service provider or an online store, GPeC Expo is the place where the two sides meet, exchange contacts and discuss business. The GPeC Expo takes place in parallel with the GPeC Conference, throughout the day of October 31;
- Find out who are the winners of the 18th edition of the eCommerce Awards Gala in a festive environment and in an epic evening, together with the elite of the Digital market in Romania. The host of the festivity is Pavel Bartoș, and the TAXI band performs in the opening;
- Socialize, smile and feel good at the GPeC Networking Party in a premium location – we enjoy meeting (again) and celebrating together 18 years of GPeC on the evening of October 31 at Aria TNB;
- You enter the GPeC Community – the most important network dedicated to people in Digital where you get useful resources, practical advice, service recommendations and contacts for everything you need in your online business.